Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website with roman equipment/tactics
I just found a website with illustrations about the sizes of Roman military equipment made in what i think is autocad.
I'm not really sure if the sizes of all weapons/equipment etcetera are 100% correct but the maker of the website has really done well in his efforts!

The link: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Oracle/ ... pment.html

At the moment, the site is having a big update...hope they'll will get the main website up and running soon. I'm very interested in seeing the rest of the website.
Mike van der Linden

You are not a busy man, you make of yourself a busy man.....
Mike-

That is a version of Gary Brueggeman's famed website. I just posted an update from Gary in this thread (look near the end):

link from old RAT

Hopefully Gary can find a way of getting his site up again and fully updated. I will post more as I learn more.
Quote:Mike-

That is a version of Gary Brueggeman's famed website. I just posted an update from Gary in this thread (look near the end):

link from old RAT

Hopefully Gary can find a way of getting his site up again and fully updated. I will post more as I learn more.

Oops, i had no idea! I also hope for a quick update, the website made me quite curious. In the meantime, i'll keep my eye on your topic! Thanks for your reply!
Mike van der Linden

You are not a busy man, you make of yourself a busy man.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cavalry Equipment and Tactics on the Euphrates Frontier Mitra 2 2,091 07-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Mitra
  Osprey Roman Tactics book Anonymous 18 4,450 04-08-2005, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Anonymous