Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Building pyramids
As far as I can remember, this is the fifth time that someone announces that he has solved "the riddle of the pyramids", i.e., how they built them. Here is a more detailled explanation. IMHO, it sounds plausible.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
So, Jona, you're sure it wasn't with the help of UFO teleportation devices??
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:So, Jona, you're sure it wasn't with the help of UFO teleportation devices??
Back than, the force of gravity was less than it is today. Everyone knows that. It is of course assumed. :wink:
Jona Lendering
My website
interesting stuff.
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Hmmmmm, I could make a comment here, but it might not be PC. :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Whoa! Wait! So they are not landing pads after all? Has some one informed Stargate Command about this.
Geoffrey R Reil
"This is no time for tears"...."Be quick, go snatch your brother back from death." Virgil, The Aeneid
Quote:Whoa! Wait! So they are not landing pads after all? Has some one informed Stargate Command about this.

Jack and Daniel together with Teal'c and Samantha will get too the bottom of this
BTW, here is a nice game to build a pyramid: [url:2u7jbg9u]http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient/egyptians/launch_gms_pyramid_builder.shtml[/url]
Jona Lendering
My website
I crashed my boat :evil:
Geoffrey R Reil
"This is no time for tears"...."Be quick, go snatch your brother back from death." Virgil, The Aeneid
First I took too long by boat, then my workers went on strike after working happily for over 24 years! Ungrateful lot! :evil:
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
25 years and 35 days, nice golden capstone... 8)
Dan Diffendale
Ph.D. candidate, University of Michigan