Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
some good material for gladius grip
avete omnes

i will prove to show to you how is simple work whit this material.this material is the part of the rok that is near the head of the raindeers so il whitout pulp like normal rok but is full and strong.in this photos you will see how look crude and how look after some work.if you whant do one grip you have to unit two part of this material (i use special bicomponent that is very strong)if you whant do pommell or guard is good only one part.first you use the machine for eat material and give a few of form,after normal lathe for wooo for give more anda more form.if you whant you can finish the grip whit lathe,if you whant do tipical exagonal grip you will finish by hand.where take this material?i have one importer that take this in norway and sell crude,the price is not expansive 8 euro hic pieces.i think in your country too should be some firm that do this.
PierPaolo siercovich

Messages In This Thread
Re: some good material for gladius grip - by munazio planco - 03-23-2007, 11:23 AM
Re: some good material for gladius grip - by Wes - 03-23-2007, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grip material FAVENTIANVS 27 5,332 12-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Last Post: FAVENTIANVS
  Gladius Guard, Grip and Pommel--How do I make my own? sillious saurus 3 3,192 07-14-2006, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Martin Moser
  Light Infantry Shield and Gladius Grip Primvs Pavlvs 13 3,061 03-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Primvs Pavlvs