Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legions of Rome
These have been released as a Region 1 boxed set on 27th February.
The Gallic Wars
The Punic Wars
The Roman Invasions of Britain
or can be purchased as single films
See details hereLegions of Rome
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Arthes those are really boring documentaries...I have them all in VHS, rare that Julus Caesar arent there...

Well I liked them at first...

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Quote:Arthes those are really boring documentaries...I have them all in VHS, rare that Julus Caesar arent there...

Well I liked them at first...

Sorry.....didn't know that..... :oops: :oops:
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Dont be sorry! :wink: ....its just to let you know, I dont want that after purchasing the ietms then you regret it.....

Best...trust those new release from History & discovery channell...since alot come with modern reeconstructions...computer graphics etc...

those you posted wich I have...dont have that & are old...

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dando-Collins, \'Legions of Rome\' Carus Andiae 16 9,513 10-09-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: LupercusArchanus
  Legions of Rome mcbishop 41 9,529 01-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Vindex
  Yet Another New Book About Rome\'s Legions from Dando-Collins Narukami 2 1,336 07-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Narukami