Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peroni: Gallic D White Rose Armory
Peroni, Big Grin

I remember you mentioning that white rose armory made a Gallic D helmet for a member in your society. Do you happen to have any photos of this helmet.

Just curious to see their work. I went to their website and I saw the Gallic G they posted. It is quite good and thus I wanted to see how they tackle something more elaborate.

I am thinking to have an Italic D helmet reproduced for me and if I like their work, I may ask them to make me my helmet.

When you get a chance can you please post some pics of the Gallic D.

Thanks

Paolo
"You have to laugh at life or else what are you going to laugh at?" (Joseph Rosen)

Paolo
I'll see what I can find in the way of photos. The gentleman who owns it doesn't get to too many events due to distance, but I'll e-mail him and see if he can supply some.

White Rose are good, but you have to keep an eye on what they do stage-by-stage as Crispvs did when he commissioned his Gallic F. A few corrections had to be made.

If you're thinking of getting an Italic D, you probably won't get any more accurate than the latest Deepeeka version. (Or their new Krefeld Italic D variant)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Royal Oak Armory Gallic D Flavivs Aetivs 29 5,573 03-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Charlie