Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pantheon Legio Musica.....
The band is described as Industrial/Folk/Experimental and
Driven by the fascination of ancient Rome,we are now on our way to storm this world with a new sound. Hear the gods whisper and the legions marching for honor. Share our dreams in a Pantheon - a house for all gods.
....I love their 'Alexandria' track myself...take a listen here....PantheonLegioMusica
regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Arthes...nice stuff there...thanks for sharing. I like the 'Asia Minor' one with it's dash of middle eastern flavor.

Best regards Smile
aka: Julio Peña
Quote:"audaces Fortuna iuvat"
- shouted by Turnus in Virgil\'s Aeneid in book X just before he is utterly destroyed by Aeneas\' Trojans.
Alexandria has a somewhat Celtic flavour with elements of Medwyn Goodall - I love the melody and those drums (the neighbours must be sick of hearing it :lol: )
.... many of the Irish (including my late grandmother) actually trace their ancestral lineage back to someone born in Alexandria...!
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Quote:.... many of the Irish (including my late grandmother) actually trace their ancestral lineage back to someone born in Alexandria...!

Now THAT is interesting to know. Smile
aka: Julio Peña
Quote:"audaces Fortuna iuvat"
- shouted by Turnus in Virgil\'s Aeneid in book X just before he is utterly destroyed by Aeneas\' Trojans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Musica-Romana richsc 15 2,522 07-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Anonymous