Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galleries return!
The galleries at Romanarmy.com have been offline for several months due to software incompatibilities. For a while it seemed likely that the original designer would publish updates. He didn't.
We finally decided to bite the bullet and convert to a slightly different system, which seems to work well. Most of the resources galleries have returned, the rest will follow soon!

Check it all out on Romanarmy.com!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Alleluyah! Big Grin D D
Fantastic! I really missed the galleries. Thanks Jasper Smile
and there was much joy!
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Excellent news Jasper! Big Grin
Hi Jasper,
for some reason I can't access the larger pictures. Under the pictures theres an information about the size of the original picture with the sentence "Click here to view the original file.", but when I click on "here", nothing happens.
Sad
Greetings
Alexandr
Yes, I've just noticed that as well. I'll see if solutions are available.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Fixed. The result is very fancy!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
The map is still out, is it not?

And did we not have a reenactors gallery?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Thanks Jasper! Working well now.
To be honest, I hadn't noticed the map icons weren't displaying. :oops: (why doesn't anyone tell me these things if they notice them...!?). The map should be ok now.

And yes, as I said above, the rest will come.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Quote:(why doesn't anyone tell me these things if they notice them
To tell you the truth, i did not want to bug ya with that, thought it was under repair or summin'. Same goes for the vendor section?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
You know why the vendor section is offline Robert...And yeah, bother me with it. I'd rather know, then I can figure out if it's a five minute fix, like in this case.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Right all photos are now back up. I have removed some galleries as I was not always able to figure out which were 'event' photos and which were individual photos.
The comments, I'm sorry to say, have gone AWOL with the demise of the other gallery, but I have enabled the comments option.

If you have any photos you would like to have uploaded, please send them to me: admin@ *NOSPAM* Romanarmy.com.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Nice one Jasper. Good to see it coming back, I've missed it Big Grin

From Belts and Buckles, I'm sure it's a palmette from a sword scabbard.

[url:2qfxj9bw]http://www.romanarmy.com/cms/component/option,com_easygallery/act,photos/cid,675/Itemid,135/[/url]
TARBICvS/Jim Bowers
A A A DESEDO DESEDO!