Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All I want for Christmas.......
...is a Suomi 31!!!

http://www.brpguns.com/images/stgw37drum.mp4
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Me too! My both late grandfathers used to shoot with these and they must think we are crazy :wink: !
Virilis / Jyrki Halme
PHILODOX
[Image: fectio.png]
Hahahaha! I add some effects... :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjN1Xc-7TA4

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
Comerus thats AWESOME!!!!! Thanks!
"...quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."

a.k.a. Paul M.
Speaking of Xmas...what IS everyone asking for?

I am hoping to get some japanese water sharpening stones from Lee Valley so I can sharpen some of my swords by hand. Other than that, nothing else really exciting.

Legion: TBD
A lambrogini hni hni hni! :lol:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
hmmmmh......I can think of a few things.... :wink: :wink:
and CHOCOLATE....!
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
No chocolate for me!!! Well only the 70% cocoa stuff as i'm really badly allergic to dairy Sad Anyway for Christmas i'm getting an xBox 360!
Dave Bell/Secvndvs

Comitatus
[Image: comitatus.jpg]

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.comitatus.net">www.comitatus.net
I am getting late 2nd century tunic and I'm hoping to get one of new deepeka's helmets...

...and I will get some kilos on weight due to Christmas confectionery :lol:
Martin
I've been too busy to think of christmas wishes. Sad Usually everything I DO want is too expensive for other people to get me as presents. So, I really don't know WHAT I'm getting this year. Surprises are good too, even if they're just socks and underwear. It doesn't help that my birthday is week later either-- really makes people's lives hard.

I DO know what I'm getting myself though-- a brand new shiney 15" Mac Powerbook. Puurty! Big Grin
-Christy Beall
Quote:Speaking of Xmas...what IS everyone asking for?
Good sales for my book, I am afraid, is what I desperately need.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Hmmmm Jona, is it in English by any chance.......... :?:
Visne partem mei capere? Comminus agamus! * Me semper rogo, Quid faceret Iulius Caesar? * Confidence is a good thing! Overconfidence is too much of a good thing.
[b]Legio XIIII GMV. (Q. Magivs)RMRS Remember Atuatuca! Vengence will be ours!
Titus Flavius Germanus
Batavian Coh I
Byron Angel
Nope, but it may be sometime...
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
X-mas? we have SINTERKLAAS!! no need for an overweight guy whose name is based on the ancien St Nicholas (Sinterklaas) wearing a red winter suit here hahahaha...

it is very interesting to see the mixture in father christmas (santa clause) and the ancient festival of Sinterklaas.... on which santa clause's name is based....

makes you think how much has been mixed throughout the centuries... Satvrnalia, X-mas, taking a tree inside your house etcetera...

however if anyone would want to hand out presents here (we do it on the 5th of december, on Parcel's night)

i would go for a new polish on my original katana!

:lol:

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.