Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for an article
Hi all,

I'm looking for a copy of this article:

Driel-Murray, C. van and Gechter, M.: Funde aus der fabrica der legio I Minerva am Bonner Berg, in Beiträge zur Archäologie des römischen Rheinlands 4 (Rheinische Ausgrabungen 23), Köln 1984, 1-83.

I'd be grateful for any help ....
I've got it Martin Big Grin
Are you in a hurry or can wait until I scan it? (How long can you wait? :? )
BTW Do you need the whole paper or just Van Driel's section on leather?

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Quote:I've got it Martin Big Grin
Are you in a hurry or can wait until I scan it? (How long can you wait? :? )
BTW Do you need the whole paper or just Van Driel's section on leather?

Brilliant, Aitor! :-) wink:
I'm in no hurry at all, just would like to eventually have it. And as you guessed, I am mostly interested in this article in so far as it relates to the leather finds from there (+ relevant bibliography of course, that is). Also let me know any expenses you should have, I gladly reimburse you for those
OK, Martin: No hurry, no expenses :wink:
I'll scan Carol's paper and turn it into an acrobat .pdf file, then e-mail it to you. It will take just... some time.

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Quote:OK, Martin: No hurry, no expenses :wink:
I'll scan Carol's paper and turn it into an acrobat .pdf file, then e-mail it to you. It will take just... some time.

Very good, many thanks in advance! Please do it at your convenience.

I plan on visiting the library on Tuesday and will enquire about the whereabouts of the book with the article you look for. I'll contact you immediatley afterwards.