Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LEGIO XI CLAVDIA PIA FIDELIS in Georgia USA
AVETE ROMANI

LEGIO XI CLAVDIA PIA FIDELIS was re-founded in the Roman year MM by Doug Cantaral, Gary Heedick, and myself. Legion XI presented our impressions for the first time in September of the same year at the Kennesaw Georgia Military Timeline. Since then we have grown in numbers of legionaries and events. Instead of making most of the equipment like we did in the early days authentic period items can now be purchased easily with a click. Over the years more than 20 soldiers and have been within our ranks and four female Romans have associated with the group. First, 2nd, and 4th Century soldiers have been presented. In recent years a Gladiator School has been spun off from our membership. We have traveled as a group to reinforce our allies in Maryland, New Orleans, Arkansas, South Carolina, and Tennessee. We participated in filming in front of the Parthenon in Nashville. We have assisted comrades in other states launch new legions and events. We stood beneath a replica of Romulus and Remus and the She Wolf in Rome Georgia surrounded by our friends and allies.

These have been good times, and thinking upon them makes me glad. I have served as the commander of LEGIO XI for the past seven years. Now it is time for me to rotate out of the leadership position to focus my greater attention on other things. The purpose of this letter is to introduce you to my friend and brother in arms Edward “Edgeâ€
PAVLVS FLAMINIVS
LEGIO XI CLAVDIA PIA FIDELIS
<a class="postlink" href="http://groups.msn.com/LEGIOXI">http://groups.msn.com/LEGIOXI
Georgia, USA
Long live Legio XI. After all, it's common knowledge that this was the greatest Roman legion Tongue

Vale,
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Provincia Georgia Scream92 0 766 12-08-2014, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Scream92