Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone seen the satanic arab hackers page??
LAUDES!!!!!

M.VIB.M.
Bushido wa watashi no shuukyou de gozaru.

Katte Kabuto no O wo shimeyo!

H.J.Vrielink.
I cant resist this! :lol:

*image removed*
No modern politics.

Pelgr003

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
They obviously took the Jeen from Jinn.....which is a fire spirit....and their devil was Shaitan who was a Jinn......hence the Satanic Pentagram...
You can tell the Satanic from the Witche's Pentagram by the top.....the Satanic has the two points...that represent the horns, the Witches Pentagram only has one point at the top....so it resembles the human figure...with a head, two arms, two legs...
In fact, that picture is typically used by death metal bands....!!!
Aljera seems to mean 'The Moon' interestingly enough...so the 7th moon? - the word has connections to the Rune Jera...which is harvest...
thinking about it....the London bombings were on the 7th day of July, which is the 7th month 2005, 2=0=0=5= 7
I just read that it was the day after the new moon.....
holy crap...who else had realised that... Confusedhock:
If it reads Aljerat - that means 'the trap'
Regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
This thread is closed.
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RAT page - blank page problem Tarbicus 31 4,272 04-28-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: FAVENTIANVS