Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ancient Warfare Magazine: 52 FC or 68 FC-BW
I got so many proposals for articles, that I'm afraid I'd have to either postpone or disappoint many authors for the new magazine. To accommodate all this input, we might switch to more pages. However, to stay within budget, we would have to publish part full color and part black and white. What's your preference?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I vote for 52 pages. That will easy the pressure on the redaction and give us more to publish in the long run. Or do you have enough effort for the next 3 years?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
That is certainly a consideration Robert. On the other hand, it has to be so attractive that enough people buy it to even have a chance of making 3 years!
In other words, the question is: what do you think is best value for money?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
A lot of people buy Osprey books and the Russian Osprey Magazine only has a few pages with color pages, as long as the cover is in color, and the color pages are nice, the black and white can be used for regular articles that don't need color photos or drawings, or there can be a center spread with photos related to the articles in the B&W pages.
Caius Fabius Maior
Charles Foxtrot
moderator, Roman Army Talk
link to the rules for posting
[url:2zv11pbx]http://romanarmy.com/rat/viewtopic.php?t=22853[/url]
My OK to what Caius Fabius says! Big Grin

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ancient Warfare Magazine Ioannes 3 2,337 11-17-2015, 04:20 PM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Ancient Warfare sale! Praefectusclassis 1 1,455 10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Last Post: M.VAL.BRUTUS
  Ancient Warfare & others: today only 19% off Praefectusclassis 11 3,011 11-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Last Post: Robert Vermaat