Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roman Mixed Drinks
E EM We were just talking about latin. Margarita is the latin word for pearl.<br>
<br>
And it sounds to me as if someone has had some intimate experience with one recently. As for me, nearly twenty and not had a drink once. But I've got my computer... that's not so different from alchohol in some ways. <p>-Christy
<br>
<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
-Christy Beall
Uhm, nah. We've all got a computers and it's got its weird side effects (i.e. shouting in frustration), but they're quite different from the effects of alcohol. M <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Satsobek/christy,<br>
<br>
I have had a few wild nights, but not in a couple of years. I did have some cocktails last night in honor of the new year,but not until well after that last post. my only excuse is that it was fun to write.these days, I generally turn into a pumpkin if I stay out past midnight, and I have more fun without alcohol diluting it. I really do like margaritas, though.<br>
<br>
<br>
Gaius Marius Aquilus/ Declan <p></p><i></i>
E EM<br>
<br>
What's this about YOUR age? I'm young but feel essentially the same. Dead past midnight unless I'm on the computer.<br>
<br>
But nothing wrong with a little nip to improve your spirits, or so I've heard. <p>-Christy
<br>
<br>
<br>
</p><i></i>
-Christy Beall