Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP!?!?! Before I snap and break something...
I dont' have the manual for this game, and I think there is a lot I am missing. I am finding it to be vastly different than Shogun Total War, and unless I can't find certain screens or fine controls, there are aspects of this game that are worse than it's predecessor.

For example...I can't keep up with the demands of the senate, for 2 reasons...

1. I don't have the money. My 2 or 3 cities can't seem to generate the funds required to field the armies or navies needed to comply with their demands.

2. My armies f'n suck. I lack the funds so I can't build the right buildings to diversify my armies, thus I can't meet any of the senate's demands.

What do I need to do to increase my income? What buildings should I make first...or what order should I build in?

I also don't see how the diplomacy is helping me at all. I tried the Scipii, and had a bugger of a time taking all of Sicily. In the end, I had Syracuse revolt against me, and I couldn't take it back.

That's another thing...I don't know how to keep my people happy or in line. I also don't know what any of the bloody icons mean that are listed under the city's name.

I started the game on Medium...should I do it on easy first? I hate the easy setting...but maybe I should do it as a newbie?

I'm at the point where I'm just going to get the cheats for the game, and give myself unlimited money...then we'll see who gets the last laugh, but before I do that, I thought I'd give it another shot legitimately.

Legion: TBD

Messages In This Thread
HELP!?!?! Before I snap and break something... - by Magnus - 11-13-2006, 12:18 AM