Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with picture of scythian deer
Salve omnes,

I have a problem. I scanned this picture some time ago. It's from the exhibition of the Scythian collection of the Hermitage Museum in Russia Leningrad.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/M ... en0001.jpg

Now however I need the picture in colour and I don't have acces to the book anymore...

Does someone have the catalogue of this exhibition/collection? The picture can be found in the part with the tagarian finds.

I'd very much appreciate if someone could scan this picture and send it to me. My email is jef_pinceel AT hotmail.com

Kind regards,
Jef
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be
In my book the pic is nearly black and white but i´ll give it atry to scan it.
Hold on.
Patrick Stritter
Publius Militiares sine Cognomen
Legio Comitatenses Minervii

I\'\'ve seen things you people wouldn\'\'t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Roy Batty
Mail is on its way.
Patrick Stritter
Publius Militiares sine Cognomen
Legio Comitatenses Minervii

I\'\'ve seen things you people wouldn\'\'t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Roy Batty
Vielen Dank Patrick!!!! That's what I needed. The other two pics are very welcome too.

Laudes for you!

Kind regards,
Jef
Jef Pinceel
a.k.a.
Marcvs Mvmmivs Falco

LEG XI CPF vzw
>Q SER FEST
www.LEGIOXI.be