Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D.B.A. or D.B.M.
Anyone plays any of those games? I play dba. and just have finish to paint an army of dbm (graeco-bactrians).<br>
I have an early imperial roman army of dba but never try to compete.<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Yes, I play DBM- and have sometimes played DBA, though more rarely. Works for me!<br>
Regards<br>
<br>
Paulus <p></p><i></i>
With what armies do you play? <p></p><i></i>
A fair number- Early & Late Imperial Roman, Celts, Saxons, Romano Brits, Macedonian, Huns, Pechenegs, Byzantines, Vikings, Germans (under construction), and soon a Spartacus army (all in 25/ 28mm)<br>
<br>
Paulus <p></p><i></i>
Play both.<br>
<br>
EIR (Trajan) and mid-Imperial (Aurelianic) against Dacians and Palmyrans respectively.<br>
<br>
Currently painting up Spartucs DBa and contemplating Jewish Revolt army. <p></p><i></i>
Ave.<br>
<br>
I actually play both. If I want quick games it'll be DBA, if I'm in the mood for one game it'll be DBM. The one aspect of DBA I enjoy the most is the ease of collecting opposing armies.<br>
DBM just looks good on a large table.<br>
<br>
Slainte<br>
Jeff I.<br>
F. Antili Oregensis <p></p><i></i>
Sorry both abbreviastions, because I start collecting roman republican legion recently.<br>
<br>
What does they mean ?<br>
And could someone give a link? <p></p><i></i>
DBM has a yahoo discussion group, and DBA has a forum group calle Faniticus. Doing a DBA fanaticus search should get you there quick enough.

Slainte
Jeff I.
Jeff Israelson
Legion X Fratensis
Gladiator School Of Texas
OOps DBA/DBM are abriviations of Das Bellum Antiquitatis and Das Bellum Multidiness. There is also a fantasy version called Hordes and Things out there as well.

Slainte
Jeff I.
Jeff Israelson
Legion X Fratensis
Gladiator School Of Texas