Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conical Caligae Hobnails
No ... its good! Smile
~ Paul Elliott

The Last Legionary
This book details the lives of Late Roman legionaries garrisoned in Britain in 400AD. It covers everything from battle to rations, camp duties to clothing.
Then why did Jimbo shush me? Was I too boisterous in my proclamation? LOL
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Any kind of eta on the nails?
Matt J.
Titus Arabius Matho
Legion XI
Well our dear Cauis Fabius has just offered to order whatever amount we need to reach the 100lb mark, so technically we're set to go. When the manufacturer gets back to me- as I wrote, hopefully Monday- I'll ask about production time.
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
Thanks be to Caius.

But I hate for one person to bare the burden. Please let me know what the shortfall is, and I will also take a share of it.
>|P. Dominus Antonius|<
Leg XX VV
Tony Dah m

Oderint dum metuant - Cicero
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius
Looks like we were at 90lbs before the Caius Magnus contacted me...
I know its not much but ill go from my 1 to 2
Matt J.
Titus Arabius Matho
Legion XI
Can I have another pound of nails pleae? That's now 2 lb for Mithras.
~ Paul Elliott

The Last Legionary
This book details the lives of Late Roman legionaries garrisoned in Britain in 400AD. It covers everything from battle to rations, camp duties to clothing.
No problem Paul.
More requests from Comitatus members coming in: can I have another 2lb of nails? That's a total of 4lb for Mithras.

Many thanks
~ Paul Elliott

The Last Legionary
I'll put in for two more for Legio XX: how many is that now?
Richard Campbell
Legio XX - Alexandria, Virginia
RAT member #6?
Should be 96
Matt J.
Titus Arabius Matho
Legion XI
I am currently in for 4. Please bump that to 5. That should be enough to last me until I'm 105 years old.
>|P. Dominus Antonius|<
Leg XX VV
Tony Dah m

Oderint dum metuant - Cicero
Si vis pacem, para bellum - Vegetius
3 more punds guys
Matt J.
Titus Arabius Matho
Legion XI
We should be well over 100lbs now- and hopefully the manufacturer will call me tomorrow and we can get this underway! Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caligae Hobnails Doc 5 2,992 01-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Doc
  Finished Caligae using the new hobnails Neuraleanus 3 1,870 03-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Neuraleanus