Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAT RTW tournament?
Susanne, are you still watching this thread? You up for the job of organizer?
I've finally got around to cure my computer (my power supply unit went out of order and I never found the time to deal with it until now), and am up for the task.
[size=75:wtt9v943]Susanne Arvidsson

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
some Swedish pancake in a purloined panoply lop their lower limbs off!
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

[Image: partofE448.jpg]
Good!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
So, what am I supposed to do next? What would be a good time to run the tournament?

Also I believe we need a thread where we can discuss rules, settings and the like.

I have not spent months gathering Hoplites from the four corners of the earth just to let
- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

This is good news!

I'll play, but will have to download the RTR mod.

Now where did that link wander off to... Smile
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Hi Susanne,
If you think that's easier, we could set up a subforum where people can volunteer to take part, times coordinated, scores kept, etc.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I was just going to ask you about that, Jasper. Smile

- Paul Allen, Thespian
[/size]

Poof! It has appeared.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
I haven't been around for a while, but I'm still in.
Michael Paglia
This upcoming weekend will be bad for me. I'm going on a little vacation. However, anytime during a weeknight or the following weekend is fine with me.
Michael Paglia
Yeah I'm up for a tournament Jasper. Not sure how to get access yet but the idea sounds good.

Count me in.

Scott.
Scott Goring
Hey PUT me in!

Right now I am playing RTW with the Europa Barbarorum mod (another Realism mod). But if you guys set a date and the program type (vanilla or RTR) let me know.

Now I would suggest we go with RTR because Speeds/Morale/Kill rates have been improved in that mod compared to vanilla RTW. And also for the prize just GIVE A FREE T-SHIRT (like radio shows do).
Sergio Garcia a.k.a NeoSpartan
I think its a great idea but I don't think my internet connection would be fast enough to support it. Plus, my skills in military tatics are extermely lacking. Big Grin

Good luck to the victor though! Big Grin

Maybe this could become a regular feature? Maybe once every four months or something?
Amanda Welshman
(No Roman name yet)
Quote:Maybe this could become a regular feature? Maybe once every four months or something?

Great idea, I'll be able to play when I get my new computer.... Big Grin
Francisco Machado aka M.ilionario

Atheist

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war" - Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote:Maybe this could become a regular feature? Maybe once every four months or something?
Fun idea, but we need more candidates first!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which version for the tournament? Praefectusclassis 7 10,013 02-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Smithy