Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GALLA PLACIDIA NEEDS AN ARMY AND COURT
Seems like Comitatus might come to Archeon!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Quote:Seems like Comitatus might come to Archeon!
Really? Those are awesome news indeed! Big Grin
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Quote:The first girl shown is Anna, the second is Gabi of the group timetrotter.
The pictures were taken while working for the RAI, Superquark in the Villa Borg.

The people of the group are very fine.
Anne, the first girl, hold on in the real hot thermes of the villa (the hot water was spring above 4 hours or more in the next room in summertime) for the working on 2 different scenes for about 2 hours or more under the mask and the clothes... and we had another 1 1/2 hour taking just ago...
Real tough girl!

Most time they have to travel arround (i really lost the overview where they all were this year).
Its possible to ask them, but cause they have big costs they often can't come just for fun or for travelling costs (mostly between 2 and 4 horses on tour and so on...)

Thanks Gabinus,

We already have contact with Timetrotter, and they go assurance to Tarraco Viva.
They are a professional and equipped well people. I liked them very much, and they are very nice!!
Carme
[url:utwukq64]http://www.primagermanica.com[/url]
[Image: vexilium.jpg]
Quote:Seems like Comitatus might come to Archeon!

Great Robert!!!!!
If many groups come to festive you will be able to do johannes's usurpation... :wink:
Carme
Well, just maybe... Big Grin
I really wish we had Taragona's funding, then we could also book Tiime Trotters.. Cry
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
Btw I added Taragona to the RAT events calendar..
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
Thanks Robert!!!
Carme
Carme,

Of course that I'd like to give you an answer about if we would be ready for your Tarragona display and how much would it cost...
Unfortunately, there are still some previous and more critical questions that my group people should answer, concerning the group's own existence... Sad evil:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Calm Aitor!!!
I believe that the Cohors I Gallica, will go to Tarraco Viva. And you will act in Centcelles, I think so...
Aitor, do not lose heart!!!!
Come on!!!!!

"The show must go on...." :wink:
Carme
Carme wrote:

Quote:I believe that the Cohors I Gallica, will go to Tarraco Viva. And you will act in Centcelles, I think so...
Aitor, do not lose heart!!!!
Come on!!!!!

I hope so too and I also hope to see them there myself but I think Aitor and Cohors I Gallica deserve to display in Tarragona itself.

Graham.
"Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe.

"Every brush-stroke is torn from my body" The Rebel, Tony Hancock.

"..I sweated in that damn dirty armor....TWENTY YEARS!', Charlton Heston, The Warlord.
Thanks a lot, Graham and Carme Smile
Maybe the group's body will be there but I wonder if its soul has vanished forever! Sad

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
Aitor, as long as you and at least one other member want to carry on, it's still 'the group'!
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
Aitor, I forbid you to be pessimist about it! Smile

I could tell you loads of things to sustain the fact that you cannot quit anything. Moreover your group can be alive with you alone, but if so, it's just temporary and anyway I don't believe it will never happen!

COHORS I GALLICA SEMPER VIVAS!

Optime uale,
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
[size=150:18qs5s2b]Thanks to everybody![/size] (removing tears with handkerchief now... Smile )

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Wow, very cool video!!!
Laudes!
Patrick Stritter
Publius Militiares sine Cognomen
Legio Comitatenses Minervii

I\'\'ve seen things you people wouldn\'\'t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams ... glitter in the dark near Tanhauser Gate. All those ... moments will be lost ... in time, like tears ... in rain. Roy Batty