Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be of Interest
Hi guys,<br>
<br>
a few new pieces of info that might be of interest<br>
<br>
Legion Arena annoucned - www.slitherine.co.uk/Legi...cement.htm<br>
Legion Arena development updated (movie included) -www.slitherine.co.uk/Legi...apture.htm<br>
<br>
Gates of Troy released (includes scenarios where you can control the Republican Romans) - www.slitherine.co.uk/Troy/TroyIndex.htm<br>
<br>
Spartan released - (Romans included, but only as AI controlled invasion) - www.slitherine.co.uk/spar...nIndex.htm<br>
<br>
If this is of no interest, then I apologise profusely!<br>
<br>
Iain <p></p><i></i>
That's quite all right, Iain, thanks for the notice.<br>
<br>
Jenny <p><br>
--------------------<br>
<br>
"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they are realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are."<br>
-- Niccoló Machiavelli, <em>The Discourses</em>, 1517. </p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Website page says nothing about OS but this is presumably windoze only - any chance games like this could have a native linux (or at least WineX/Cedega friendly) version? UT2004 (Wolfenstein etc etc) manage it, Caesar III runs pretty well under bog-standard wine, and linux market share is increasing all the time (it has certainly got Uncle Bill and his minions worried).<br>
<br>
Mike Bishop <p></p><i></i>
You know my method. It is founded upon the observance of trifles

Blogging, tweeting, and mapping Hadrian\'s Wall... because it\'s there
We'd certainly be happy for someone to port all our games to Linux, but have no expertise in it ourselves. If anyone knows anyone who's into this then let us know! <p></p><i></i>