Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Website ( Almost Finished )
Hi All ,
Just to let you all know that Ludus Claudia Gladiator School ( U.K. )
has a new website not finished as yet but its up there . Please take a look and maybe sign the Guestbook ( nice comments Please Big Grin )

Hope you like it .

http://www.ludusclaudia.co.uk/index.htm

Thanks ,

Paul .
Paul / Verus
Nice site Paul.
But in the gallery, all links besides Segedunum point to the Binchester event...
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Nice design, mate. Smile

I'm still amazed at the weight of that Hoplomachus helm - you should hear me puffing & panting in an Intercisa! :roll:

One minor point, if you're looking for touches, the Thracian comes up first in both menus but reads like it should come after the Hoplomachus; "armed like the Hoplomachus... Again he wore a tall crested Helmet" etc

The Galleries are fixed, but 'Blackbird Leas' are just the thumbnails, with no link to a larger version like the others.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Big Grin
Salvianus: Ste Kenwright

A member of Comitatus Late Roman Historical Re-enactment Group

My Re-enactment Journal

~ antiquum obtinens ~
Quote:I'm still amazed at the weight of that Hoplomachus helm - you should hear me puffing & panting in an Intercisa!

So, you get a pair of ankle weights, buckle them together and when you're doing things where you won't be thought an idiot, you wear them around your head, and build up the neck muscles. I do that, for the very same reason (not so I'll be thought an idiot--don't need any help there) to get ready for fighting in a gladiator helmet.
M. Demetrius Abicio
(David Wills)

Saepe veritas est dura.
Thanks Salvianus ,
I'll let the webmaster know and he will make the ajustments . Yeh The Hoplomachus is a bit of a Beast Glad I dont wear it .

Cheers ,

Verus .
Paul / Verus

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Website - Roma antiqua /Ludus Claudia ( un-finished ) Pegasus 1 1,386 01-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Last Post: FAVENTIANVS