Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Commanders Silarus River Available for Download
If you want a kick - go to this site - sign-up and then go to downloads to download a copy of the ENTIRE Time Commanders last episode (and others);<br>
<br>
www.legiontotalwar.com/<br>
<br>
After you register on the Forums the Download thread will appear - just go to Movies.<br>
<br>
Here is a description from the .COM site:<br>
<br>
Week Sixteen: Silarus River<br>
Spartacus lead what is probably the most famous, and certainly the most successful, slave revolt against rule of the Roman state. An ex-gladiator, Spartacus raised a large army from the ranks of the enslaved and the dispossessed of Italy. By 70BC, he had not been captured and his continued existence was a problem in itself for Rome and the Senate. Spartacus had already destroyed one Roman army (although admittedly quite a small one) when Marcus Crassus was appointed to command the next expedition against the slaves.<br>
<br>
As the richest man in Rome, Crassus had more than most to lose if this kind of servile rebellion went on. For his own political reasons, Crassus was keen to move against Spartacus' army before it was in a position to threaten Rome. However, partly out of a lack of faith in Crassus, the Senate also summoned Lucullus and Pompey home. Crassus now knew that he had to crush the revolt quickly if he was to gain any credit as the 'saviour of Rome'.<br>
<br>
Barkhorn.<br>
<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cool ... following the threads I ended up at www.strategyinformer.com, when you register in their forums they have more episodes. Downloaded them all, watched about half of them so far ... good show.<br>
<br>
Does anyone know if the opponent is being played by the PC or a human behind the scenes? <p></p><i></i>
Group of technicians, according to reliable sources. <p>Strategy <br>
Designer/Developer <br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome</p><i></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time Commanders-like show coming to History Channel JasonNovak 3 1,386 06-04-2004, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Jeroen Pelgrom