Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAER CARADOC - WILSON/BLACKETT etc
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. (Sorry, talking to myself....)

I noticed some comments on here re; our discovery of the Caer Caradoc site in mid-Glamorgan and some slightly dubious comments about Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett. I think RATters should debate the facts not the people, but here's to hoping LOL!

Meantime, we have a radio show, realhistory.libsyn.com and it's growing because people are really interested in what we have to say and it's got a lot in common with RAT subject matter......................

So I'll join in where appropriate; after all, writing on forums can become an obsession and there are more important things in life but there may be an occasion to argue!

So hello everyone. The Romans got their arses kicked big time by the Silures and Khumry. And only managed in Khumric-controlled areas by allowing their kings to maintain control.

All good fun,

Tim, Host, Real History Radio.
realhistory.libsyn.com
Yes, Tim, welcome. As far as arguing goes, keep it clean, gloves on, ... (Do have a read of the Rules, they are at the bottom of the Announcements.) We are quite a civil bunch; you won't find a lot of rough and tumble here. Agree with you about debating ideas and not people.

Do you mind introducing yourself in the New Recruits forum? Otherwise not everyone will realize you've just joined.
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Certainly and many thanks for your pleasant reply.

Bit late here (0145, Northern England) and it's out with my daughters tomorrow so I'll introduce myself probably Sunday!

Many best wishes,

Tim, Host, Real History Radio.
realhistory.libsyn.com
You too, have a good one.
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caer Caradoc / Coedcae Gaer Stuart Bain 1 838 01-03-2014, 02:39 PM
Last Post: Vindex
  The Battle of Caer Caradoc LvpvsRomanvs 2 1,960 10-21-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Peroni