Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Jenny - You\'ve Arrived!
OK - maybe not but the young punks on the R:TW forum are talking about you in a threas entitled, "Not just us hardcore gamers".<br>
<br>
Here is the link;<br>
pub133.ezboard.com/fshogu...2024.topic<br>
<br>
You will see that I stuck up for you/us.<br>
<br>
Barkhorn.<br>
<p></p><i></i>
I'm sure Jenny will appreciate being called a 46 year old. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Maybe she'll appreciate more being called "hardcore"?<br>
<br>
Best,<br>
<br>
Martin <p></p><i></i>
I got a kick out of us being called Joe Bloes. Have you guys every done any reading over at the R:TW forum? The general understanding of things Roman over there is to say the least...suspect.<br>
<br>
Los <p></p><i></i>
Los

aka Carlos Lourenco
The majority are pretty pathetic to be sure. There once was a thread entitled "What if the Romans Had Fought at the Battle of Gettysbug?". The responses were epic in their sillyness.<br>
<br>
These days I go just to search out the dev. posts.<br>
<br>
Barkhorn. <p></p><i></i>
I tried to review the thread but ezboard says it is no longer in existence. Can someone summarize so I can have a bit of a laugh?<br>
<br>
46 years old??? I'm actually celebrating the 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday in 2004. They probably thought I'm male as well. Or a butch lesbian, no doubt. (Only boys play wargames. Yeah right!)<br>
<br>
RAT does have street cred where Roman gamers are concerned. You might be surprised at how much game design research is covertly done at RAT, or so I've been told. (At least it would be nice to think so...)<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jenny\'s Roman Nutcracker Lucius Aurelius Metellus 8 2,283 12-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Anonymous