Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web hosting....
I need a good priced company, preferably based in Canada, but the US if fine too. Since it's coming out of my own pocket, cost is an issue.

Anyone have any recomendations?

Thanks a million!

Legion: TBD
A lot of people I know looking for a good host on a budget go with this one:
http://www.dreamhost.com.
It won't give you TONS of space or bandwidth, but the quality is good for the price, especially if you're only looking to make a small personal or group site.

RomanArmy.com is hosted by http://www.eleven2.com. We're very happy with the quality and support we get from them-- they have lots of more sophisticated hosting options, all at good prices for the level of control and service you get, plus a cheap 6.95 a month plan. I don't know how good that is, but if you don't need much, that might be good too.

These are all American of course-- don't know any canadian ones off the top of my head, but for hosting it shouldn't matter at all.

Also, depending on the bandwidth and space you want, we can offer you hosting here as well (you can even have your own domain if you want, though you'd have to buy that yourself of course). We would prolly make that available to you for a generous donation. You can PM Jasper if you're really interested.
-Christy Beall
Well, I've got the domain..or at least I will tommorow. Just need a place to host the site...check your pm christy...I'll send you the working prototype of it. Let me know what you think.

Legion: TBD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A site comparing free web/image hosting Dagann 3 1,242 02-08-2006, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Praefectusclassis
  Web Hosting Recommendations? Dan Diffendale 4 1,666 05-16-2005, 08:54 PM
Last Post: DECIMvS MERCATIvS VARIANvS