Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need source for Verlinden 120mm
Is there a US based supplier for (where I can buy) the Verlinden 120mm Roman figures? <p></p><i></i>
Also, is there another supplier of this size (120mm) in addition to Verlinden? <p></p><i></i>
Have a look at their site: [url=http://www.verlinden-productions.com/" target="top]www.verlinden-productions.com/[/url].<br>
As for 120mm Romans other than Verlinden...Don't know any of the top of my head. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Thanks, Jasper. I checked the US distributors websites listed on Verlinden's website yesterday. Squadron (Texas) didn't show any of the 120mm Romans in their list and the other website took me to a dead page. I get down to the Dallas area now and then. Just may have to drop in on Squadron sometime. <p></p><i></i>
Have you checked the catalog? At least some of the Romans are getting on a bit. They may have been discontinued.<br>
Any particular reason why you want these Verlinden ones? They vary in quality a lot, as far as I've seen them. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
No particular reason for Verlinden. Those are the only ones I've found as yet in the 120mm size. I'm open to other suggestions for sure. Let me know what you prefer. <p></p><i></i>
From the pictures on internet i agree that the quality from Verlinden is not always the same. Especially the faces of some Verlinden-Romans are weird to say the least. But i do like the Dromedarius from Verlinden. I think i will buy that one. <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Verlinden models, please! Praefectusclassis 19 7,787 08-02-2001, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Anonymous