Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Myth (2005)
Synopsis: The year was BC221 when Qin Shihuang - the first Emperor of China - started to build a royal tomb for himself despite his infatuation with immortality. Through the prodigious endeavors of more than 700,000 forced laborers, the mausoleum was completed 37 years later. Legend has it that, to ensure utmost secrecy, all those who worked on the project were buried alive with the dead Emperor. There were no survivors.
Over the next two thousand years, historians, tomb-raiders, and happy- go-lucky adventurers alike have been homing in on the royal treasure buried within. However, no one has ever succeeded in locating the entrance to the mausoleum. Thus the bulk of the First Emperor’s treasure, including his much-fabled elixir of youth, remains intact.
Until now, that is….

Jackie Chan plays the double role of modern day Jack and General Meng-Yi in what looks like a rather good film....
I don't think I have heard of it before.....but certainly now have it on my 'to see' list...
The Myth
and why this guy should have been at Thermopylae...(he has the red cloak too)....General Meng-yi's land stand Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Sad
More info
here

regards
Arthes
Cristina
The Hoplite Association
[url:n2diviuq]http://www.hoplites.org[/url]
The enemy is less likely to get wind of an advance of cavalry, if the orders for march were passed from mouth to mouth rather than announced by voice of herald, or public notice. Xenophon
-
Jackie Chan is actually serious! And he's pretty good at it Big Grin
Paul Basar - Member of Wildfire Game\'s Project 0 AD
Wildfire Games - Project 0 A.D.