Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total War: Roman Style
Yes, I will.<br>
<br>
Nothing wrong with starting a thread to discuss IMPERIUM, you know. In fact I'm surprised you haven't done it earlier. I'm sure everyone here wants to know more about it.<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
<strong>Quote:</em></strong><hr>One pet peeve I've always had, is that strategy games never set the level of your command. What I mean is, are you commanding from the General/Legate level, or centurio/Captain, or even decanus/section commander? My point is this, the level of control should be dicated by what level in the chain of command the game is centered<hr></strong>[/quote]<br>
<br>
Agreed - StrategyM has the right idea here. This is an especially glaring error in Miedieval and Ancient warfare where the troops were basically beyond ones immediate control once committed (the Legions being somewhat of an exception).<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
Barkhorn. <p></p><i></i>
<em>Nothing wrong with starting a thread to discuss IMPERIUM, you know. In fact I'm surprised you haven't done it earlier. I'm sure everyone here wants to know more about it.</em><br>
<br>
Don't encourage me - haven't you noticed the length of the discourses I tend to post?<br>
<br>
More seriously though, I prefer to work on the game rather than talk about it. Besides, Imperium has its own board, and (not surprisingly) most questions tend to pop up (or have already been answered) there.<br>
<br>
If someone wants to start up an Imperium thread here, though, they're welcome. I'll certainly follow it with interest. Maybe I'll even post on it.<br>
<br>
<p>Strategy <br>
Designer/Developer <br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome</p><i></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rome..Total Realism Question and one for Total War version arklore70 1 1,748 02-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Optio equitum