Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrician V1.2 The Birth Of Rome
Award winning Mod of 2002 is available for download here:<br>
www.respawn.co.uk/ <br>
<br>
Patrician is set at about 390 BC just before the Gaul invasion of Rome. Patrician changes the face of Creative Assemblies Medieval Total War game to that of the Early Roman Republican era in a world filled with barbarians and landgrabing overlords. Patrician V1.2 The Birth of Rome brings the first Roman Legion ever created for MTW as well as many other surprises. Factions such as, the Gaul, Vickings, the Hun, Samnites, Etruscans, Macedonians, Cartheginians in short over 18 playable factions that bring MTW to another level. Patrician The Birth of Rome was created just before Creative Assemblies announced their release of the Rome Total War game last year and is sure to keep all ancient warfare fans happy till the release of RTW. <p></p><i></i>
I'm going to download this mod tonight and add to a reinstall of MTW.I'll let you know what I think. <p>Ave Imperator!Morituri Te Salutant!</p><i></i>
i have downloaded it and installed it. Great game..<br>
Keeps you busy until Rome-Total War comes out.<br>
<br>
gr, jeroen <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Where can u get the Demo at? <p></p><i></i>
It's not a demo. Get Medieval Total War and download the mod in the first post in this thread. <p>Greets<br>
<br>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine