Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praetorians
My son told me that Praetorians came out yesterday or the day before but I haven't seen anything on it. Any news on it making it to the shelves? <p></p><i></i>
over here (the netherlands) it is already for sale (about 45 euro ). Play the demo first. I personally will wait for RTW.<br>
<br>
gr, jeroen <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Looks good. I'll probably get both Praetorians and Rome, Total War. <p></p><i></i>
I've got it!<br>
<br>
I'm far better pleased with this game than I was with Legion. I'll have to wait a couple of days to properly evaluate it, because part of the system requirements are that the computer needs 128mb RAM, and I only have 64mb. So it plays pretty slow on my computer.<br>
I'm off to Circuit city today to add more memory! then we'll really see what it's all about. <p></p><i></i>
just my 10 cents, if you have the money -> extend your RAM to 512 MB. PC-games will only get bigger.<br>
<br>
gr, jeroen <p></p><i></i>
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Checked out the demo. It looks good. I've been a board wargamer for years but the computer games are new to me. How do I tell if my compter has Microsoft's DirectX 8.1? <p></p><i></i>
Tom Mallory
NY, USA
Wannabe winner of the corona
graminea and the Indy 500.
The game will probably come with DX8.1 on the CD and it'll update if it needs to. <p></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Try ebay www.ebay.com , I bought mine on there for $20. Its a great game. I played the demo and fell in luv wit it. <p></p><i></i>