Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product survey
Hi all,
We've now got the possibility to add more and different products in the RomanArmy Shop. So we'd like to know what kind of products you'd like.
As always, proceeds go to the upkeep and improvement of the site.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Underwear.
[Image: 120px-Septimani_seniores_shield_pattern.svg.png] [Image: Estalada.gif]
Ivan Perelló
[size=150:iu1l6t4o]Credo in Spatham, Corvus sum bellorum[/size]
Would this be for sale for men? :|

Quote:I want a sexy, sexy ancient Roman thong!
[Image: thong.jpg]

Remarks by Philip on the Athenian Leaders:
Philip said that the Athenians were like the bust of Hermes: all mouth and dick. 
What about tank tops or those sleeveless muscle shirts seem to be making a comeback too.

Legion: TBD
We can do those too-- Are there more people who like that idea? I was under the impression that man tanktops were out of style, but if that's changed and people would like to have them, that would certainly be a possibility.
-Christy Beall
I´d like a black t-shirt. I don´t wear white ones, otherwise i´d have bought one already.
Christian K.

No reconstruendum => No reconstruction.

Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.
Hi Christian,
We would like to add them as well, but the problem is that Cafepress cannot guarantee the quality of prints on black yet. We have therefore decided not to offer them until quality is good.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Don't you like a cotton pileus pannonicus? I should be cool in summer!
And a wool variant for the winter... It could be done easily in tha same materials of the baseball caps.

I suggest small markings and not yelling colors.
TITVS/Daniele Sabatini

... Tu modo nascenti puero, quo ferrea primum
desinet ac toto surget Gens Aurea mundo,
casta faue Lucina; tuus iam regnat Apollo ...

Vergilius, Bucolicae, ecloga IV, 4-10
[Image: PRIMANI_ban2.gif]
Hi all,

So far, I've been impressed with everything that has been offered. I would much like to see the store offer baseball caps with the site logo or anything Roman, no color specifically, but given the rest of the site I feel black or red would be appropriate.

Also, just an idea, but I think it might be a good idea to have a Romanarmy.com t-shirt that doesn't just depict specific soldiers or cater to any time period specifically, but maybe just to the site itself. I was thinking maybe a small log on the front and perhaps a larger image on the back that actually says RomanArmy.com in big letters. That way, instead of wearing my shirt around and having people ask "what is that?" (in reference to the cavalryman or auxiliary) it would advertise the site and what it is all about, perhaps encouraging others to visit and join in the fun.

Just a thought!
Gaius Tertius Severus "Terti" / Trey Starnes

"ESSE QUAM VIDERE"
Quote:perhaps encouraging others to visit and join in the fun.

Somethink like this?
ALA I BATAVORUM
Yeah, that's perfect....I don't own a car, but if I did I'd want something to show my pride! Big Grin
Gaius Tertius Severus "Terti" / Trey Starnes

"ESSE QUAM VIDERE"
Okey Dokey!

Based on the feedback and survey results so far, I've begun adding more different products to the store.

Since there seems to be a big demand for simple logo and slogan ware, I've started out with a RomanArmy.com logo baseball cap.

I've also added t-shirts for men, women, and kids with the Romanarmy.com logo on the front and "Join the Roman Army" in big letters on the back. We'll probably follow soon with some more creative and funny slogan products(We've got a couple ideas). If anybody has clever or funny suggestions, please feel free to PM them to me or Jasper.

Keep checking the store, more things will follow.

Thanks everyone for your continued support!
-Christy Beall
Quote:Based on the feedback and survey results so far, I've begun adding more different products to the store.

so, when is the sexy ancient Roman thong coming? :wink:
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Quote:so, when is the sexy ancient Roman thong coming

ummm....

As soon as I have volunteers to model in it. :twisted:
-Christy Beall
Ok another addition!

For all you hipsters out there, I've added both men's and women's ringer T's with a stylish graphic of a Roman helmet. Now you can support RomanArmy.com and not compromise on your wardrobe!
-Christy Beall