Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some information PLEASE HELP
My questions is does anyone know any Anceient Greek/Roman reenactment groups in New Jersey? If not how would I go about forming my own group? What precautions should I take? Rules? Regulations? Legal matters? ETC. Everyones input is very valuable to me. Email me directly [email protected] Thank you!
You may like to check the map.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
there isn't one really close to me at all.
From what I hear, "The Greek Warriors" in New York would be closest to you. They support Adam Cripps, in Florida, so I'm sure they'd be willing to either induct you into their group or help you raise your own. If you search the Net, you should easily find their Website. Give them my regards. Better still, contact:< george@the greekwarriors.com>

I am in The Hoplite Association (UK) and I think that we Hoplite Re-enactors could all benefit by working together in an international fellowship or confederation, supporting each other with research and tips.
Dear "paulaallen", I'm finding your passion/hobby very impressive and interesting, although I couldn't do it now (since I'm getting a common "Greek" salary and I'm fresh-married), 'cause I have so many "expensive" other hobbies and I CAN'T make EVEN the 30% of them now...

To bad, indeed... But I would like to buy, piece-by-piece, a FULL SPARTAN outfit, though.

Regards...
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -