Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New layout
I love the new layout, however..
I think the banner is just too large! It fills up most of my screen, making me scroll down to see the most of the page.
See attachment below.
Even on this page the banner takes up 75% of the page. I must add that i hate scrolling - my wrists hurt.
Can this be changed?
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Have some patience Robert. Satsobek is working on the live site and at the time I'm posting this, much has already changed.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
The site is an inch too wide on the right margin to display properly on a laptop screen. And I hate scrolling right/back left/right in order to read a text. Sad
[Image: Atrectus.jpg]
centurio pilus prior cohortis Primus Tungriorum peditata
AKA Gabriele Campbell
The site is in the works as we speak and is being tested on FF, IE6.0 and for Mac. So, as I said: have some patience! Once I announce the new layout, the first phase is over and we'll be happy to accept praise, suggestions and comments.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:I think the banner is just too large!
Yes. On the other hand, the colors are better.
Jona Lendering
Relevance is the enemy of history
My website
Indeed..
While we're at it.. I think the 'how to's are in bad need of a little symbol! Big Grin

And why can't I put my cursor where I want when I'm typing this? I seem to get a 'hand', not an 'arrow'... ????? Confusedhock: OInly by using the arrows on my keyboard can I jump from sentence to sentence. Weird. I bet Christy is doing things right now.
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)