Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache)
Well... some of them WILL wearing "Linos"... "Lamdas" is OUT of question, of course.
Even that stupid jarhead ("Hegemonia's"... historic advisor - ZEUS!) is not THAT idiot to add "Lamda" on the shields.

Look... the new models/skins probably will look almost similar with the old ones...

A... "talent full" 3D "master", in their developing team, try (HARD ENOUGH!) to re-make the models like the old ones...

BELIEVE ME! These old models may looking fine (although the skins are crappy! LOTS of artwork failures...), but there not TOTALY accurated.

That friend of mine ("Ellysian Warrior"), the modeler/skiner that ALSO left them (but he had MAKE already the new ones!),... this guy spend over 200 EUROs (!) in books about Hoplites' Warfare, just to be sure he'll make THE MOST ACCURATED models around the Net!
And he DID IT!

Unfortunatelly, they MADE him leave also as I did...

Their miss-fortune, not ours... (The three of us, we're waiting this... crap to be released and start working HARD, to make it SERIOUS & ACCURATED Historic mod!)

Cheers mate.
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -

Messages In This Thread
Spartan moustaches - by Arthes - 06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by lupus - 07-18-2006, 09:34 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:34 AM