Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache)
Quote:I thought the Spartanshere looked pretty good. Maybe not precise, but better than other mods I've seen. But if they've changed, then that really sucks.

Hehehe... You watching some OLD 3D models (NOT USING now!) from a person that LEFT (since XMass!) the team and TOOK them with him...

You also watching some... skins' parts of mine, some shields' symbols of mine and tunic patterns of mine (the last two of them, are still in use...)

These 3D models looking nice, but you WOULD NOT BELIEVE the fresh-new ones! But... that dude that made these FINE NEW models/skins... ALSO left the team! :lol:

So... Nor these you post or the ones that I'm telling you, "Hegemonia" will use!

Unfortunatelly! (BTW - I've seen the... new ones and sucks!)
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -

Messages In This Thread
Spartan moustaches - by Arthes - 06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by lupus - 07-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:34 AM