Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache)
Quote:We saying the same thing, my friend... "Bell-type" was the... old version of the "Muscular-type". So, some they would use the old type, taken from father-to-son and others would taken a "brand-new" cuirass.

As I thought, glad there's an agreement there. Smile

Quote:I've LEFT THEM, long time ago, my friend! UNFORTUNATELLY!...
I was SO DEVOTED to this HISTORIC PC GAME's MOD (when it started!), but when this became "ONE GUY PERSONAL OPINION" mod, I fought against that, I LOOSE... and left ("self-exiled")! Also, a couple of SUPERB artists, like "Idomeneas" & "Ellysian Warrior" (too bad that "Hegemonia" would not have his SUPERB "Spartan" 3D models!) left after me...

TOO BAD, that I didn't found STEFANOS before and ask him to honor us, by coming in the "Hegemonia" team as HISTORIC ADVISOR!
We had in stead (and STILL is!), an arrogant and stupid teenager, thinking himself as... a modern Herodotus!

That's very unfortunate. Sad Hopefully it'll still turn out good, though.
[Image: parsiaqj0.png]
[size=92:7tw9zbc0]- Bonnie Lawson: proudly Manx.[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Spartan moustaches - by Arthes - 06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Zenodoros - 07-17-2006, 03:09 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:34 AM