Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache)
My lady...

... I'll give you a "hint", to figure out how much the authorities here "care" about our Ancient Treasures...

We build the Metro (Subway) network, for the Olympic Games of 2004...

Do you have ANY POSSIBLE idea, HOW MANY DOZEN of Ancient ruines, the workshop's men found and... COVERED them with concrete and continue digging for the Subway's corridors???

A FULL suburb of Ancient Athens, with a HUGE cemetary... GONE under the concrete! MANY newspapers CRY-OUT, but here in Greece... "democracy" is synonym with ANARCHY!

... And I've wrote before, few days ago - I thing, about the HUGE CRIME they're doing in SALAMINA and the tombs of the Salamina's FALLEN!

That's the sad... "Greek modern dream"...

ANYTHING for the money!

Regards my lady.
aka Romilos

"Ayet`, oh Spartan euandro... koroi pateron poliatan... laia men itin provalesthe,
...dori d`eutolmos anhesthe, ...mi phidomenoi tas zoas. Ouh gar patrion ta Sparta!
"
- The Lacedaimonian War Tune -

Messages In This Thread
Spartan moustaches - by Arthes - 06-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by lupus - 07-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Re: Questions (linothorax, sandals, Spartan moustache) - by Anonymous - 07-19-2006, 10:34 AM