Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
maybe just a little bit
alright listen up cause this is for everybody that repied to this post

Posted: Tue 04 Jul 2006, 4:38 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow thanx alot i have been waiting for a reply like that for a long time

when i posted this reply i was UNAWARE of the other ten replies or so i had on thyesecond page, i thought nobody eles replied, and there was no second page.
SORRY

now anoher thing, i dont always repeat my questions, AND magnus i am open to any answer you guys tell me, I read ALL repies, nad on previous posts, some people answered my questions and convinced on some other matter that i dint want to be convinced. So what am I saying is a read all posts look thing up on google before i post a question, and read all your replies, and of course, I am open to persuation, i mean i know you guys are really the experts.

thanx for all the replies i am ''happy'' and understand everything about the topic of this board.

please dont tell me WoadWarrior is the worst thing that happened to this site
Quote:please dont tell me WoadWarrior is the worst thing that happened to this site

Oh no Francis, rest assured.
We've had far worse. Big Grin
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
Big Grin
yay
prop your best suggestion would be 1 question per post. that way the lesser of the 2 ir 12 questions dont get mixed in the explainations of the first
Tiberius Claudius Lupus

Chuck Russell
Keyser,WV, USA
[url:em57ti3w]http://home.armourarchive.org/members/flonzy/Roman/index.htm[/url]
Quote:when i posted this reply i was UNAWARE of the other ten replies or so i had on thyesecond page, i thought nobody eles replied, and there was no second page.
SORRY

Well then you can hardly be bothered by the fact that some of us were less than happy that you didn't seem to have read what we took the time to write- because, although inadvertently, you didn't. So starting with 'listen up' isn't a very good way to apologize and suggest it was all a misunderstanding.

Quote:now anoher thing, i dont always repeat my questions, AND magnus i am open to any answer you guys tell me, I read ALL repies, nad on previous posts, some people answered my questions and convinced on some other matter that i dint want to be convinced. So what am I saying is a read all posts look thing up on google before i post a question, and read all your replies, and of course, I am open to persuation, i mean i know you guys are really the experts.

Again, because you hadn't read all our previous replies, it did look as if you were just repeating your questions and hadn't considered, accepted a thing we'd written. And with the way you did it, it sure did look like you didn't consider a thing- the only positive response it seemed you were willing to give was when you thought your idea was being confirmed. We certainly had no way of knowing this wasn't the case until now, so indignance and defensiveness aren't really appropriate since the error was yours. I think everyone understands that it was a mistake and that no one will badly of your for it- none of us is perfect Big Grin
See FABRICA ROMANORVM Recreations in the Marketplace for custom helmets, armour, swords and more!
o0k good
well i am apologizing sorry if it didnt seem like that