Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painted test shots of comming HaT figures posted
Hello all, I assume you remember my massive post showing all the test shots from the molds? Well, it seems HaT sent those figures to someone and the painted prototypes are being displayed on HaT's site.<br>
<br>
Lots of stuff is not "original" to the test figures, like replacement pilum or home built scutum, but it gives a good idea.<br>
<br>
Rather than post all the pics individually again (fwew!) I'll just give ya'll the links.<br>
<br>
Legionaries:<br>
<br>
www.hat.com/Curr2/Kris04.html<br>
<br>
Auxilleries:<br>
<br>
www.hat.com/Curr2/Kris05.html<br>
<br>
They look pretty good for prototypes. I think my painting technique is better, and those auxilleries would look better with bronze helmets, but the potential is shown...these are going to look GOOD!<br>
<br>
Can't wait. <p></p><i></i>
Yeah, those are going to be nice. I agree, the paint/techniques used were border line, but still...I wonder what other goodies are in the "spares" box? <p>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
I'd imagine extra scutum, perhaps of different shapes, banners, standards, musical instruments, pilum and hasta, and the like.<br>
<br>
HaT already has these things molded, they just have to make casts with just the "extra" stuff. Thats my guess. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HaT\'s 1/72 Imperial Legion troop TEST SHOTS up! Pics inside. Anonymous 6 2,292 09-01-2002, 08:17 AM
Last Post: scythius