Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gladiators?
Hello all,<br>
<br>
I am trying to find detailed models say 1/72 of gladiators from the first and second century AD however I have not had much luck to date, can any of you recommend a manufacturer to start with or any other such advice.<br>
<br>
I have found a couple but the authenticity is fairly poor?<br>
<br>
Thanks for any advice, pointers or help.<br>
<br>
Graham <p></p><i></i>
Don't know of much in 1/72. read Jenny's boardgames thread though, that has links to many manufacturers of 25/28mm miniature gladiators. <p><i>Unless the Persians fly away like birds, hide in the earth like mice, or leap into a lake like frogs, they will never see their homes again, but will die under our arrows</i></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Hi Graham,<br>
<br>
Atlantic did do some Gladiators in HO/1/72 scale. They are relatively scarce now but there are some on ebay at the moment (make sure you search for Atlantic HO or 1/72 specifically otherwise you get Atlantic records). Price goes a bit high though. Otherwise i think there are only Giant's (or may Cerilea?) gladiators in 1/32 although some Hong Kong companies did copy them (soemwhat crudely). I haven't seen any gladiator copies.<br>
<br>
Good luck<br>
<br>
Muzzaguchi <p></p><i></i>
Murray K Dahm

\'\'\'\'No matter how many you kill, you cannot kill your successor\'\'\'\' - Seneca to Nero - Dio 62

\'\'\'\'There is no way of correcting wrongdoing in those who think that the height of virtue consists in the execution of their will\'\'\'\' - Ammianus Marcellinus 27.7.9
www.geocities.com/dbplast...ators.html<br>
<br>
new plastics gladiators <p><BR><a href="http://pub45.ezboard.com/fromanarmytalkfrm6.showMessage?topicID=53.topic" target="Rules For Posting"></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
I like the Kraut Gladiator with the P38 or Luger myself...take this Russel Crowe, I think you're a good actor and all, but you're fight scenes just aren't accurate enough! <p></p><i></i>
The viking set comes with a beserker wielding a panzerfaust <p></p><i></i>
I think its an RPG. Thats gotta be one pissed off norseman! <p></p><i></i>