Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That\'s it, folks... I\'ll have a go at making a linothorax!
Quote:[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice put, English fellow! Hahaha!... Yea, I'm "close" to be a... rusty panoply and they should close me in a closet with a label "Open in SERIOUS circumstances"!!!

I would LOVE to see an on-line store, selling Classic Hellenic "replicas"!
And if the prices are reasonable, I WILL order a full-Spartan equipment!

About the last one, my lad... I'm WAY FAR from you to come and join you in your weekend's "games", don't you think? 5-6 hours away with PLANE!
How can I possibly come there easily?
Hmm, maybe next year when I'll make a long trip to Scotland & Ireland, I'll come!

Let's make it a date - unless we can persuade the organisers of the Promitheia to create a slot for Living History and Military displays, in which case , I will come to you! In the meantime, there are already groups and individuals in Greece doing military displays, you can join them. We Hoplite re-enactors have a Forum at <http://greekfestival.proboards52.com> . Try it.

( Just for your information, the phrase "my lad" is normally considered a rather patronising form of address in English and is best avoided, especially when addressing someone old enough to be your father! :lol: .)

Messages In This Thread
Re: That\'s it, folks... I\'ll have a go at making a linothorax! - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 06-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Re: That\'s it, folks... I\'ll have a go at making a linothorax! - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 06-26-2006, 07:43 PM
Re: That\'s it, folks... I\'ll have a go at making a linothorax! - by Anonymous - 07-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Mooooooan - by Arthes - 07-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Re: Mooooooan - by Gaius Decius Aquilius - 07-16-2006, 10:31 PM