Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online Roman RPG
Anybody seen this site. It's a new Roman (180AD) game in development, supposedly an online RPG allowing movement across the entire western part of the Roman Empire, playing as 'barbarian' or Roman and everything in between. And even better: they want input while they're making it! <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Looks very interesting, Jasper...I'll peruse their site more tomorrow at work where I have a faster connection (T1)...This dialup at home really sucks for Online games...As soon as DSL is available in my area you better believe I'll have it!<br>
<br>
Vale,<br>
<p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio III Augusta</p><i></i>
I just spent about 15 minutes reading through the FAQ, looks like this could be pretty good. There could be a great deal of player vs player interaction, which makes any PC game interesting. <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>
Check in the forums there, I'm currently the most knowledged source on Roman warfare, and it'd be a pleasure to get some of you folks in and outclass me.<br>
<br>
I'm also the Legatus of Gladius Online's first player based Legion. True, it'll be a few years before the game is out, but we can still start to organize. <p></p><i></i>
I'm already there... <p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio III Augusta</p><i></i>