Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loose Pila
Anyone know of anywhere that seels loose Pila for 25mm. I need a few after my second cohort of recruits fought a battle with a kitten called Diomedes. <p><i>Unless the Persians fly away like birds, hide in the earth like mice, or leap into a lake like frogs, they will never see their homes again, but will die under our arrows</i></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
Hiya Catiline,<br>
how many do you need? Most of the manufacturers sell loose weapons, Newline and 1st Corps spring to mind. Only problem is that they probably won't be too happy only sending a few weapons.<br>
If you don't need too many, I'm sure I've got them lying about somewhere and could send them off to you. <p></p><i></i>
Who won, Cat? <p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio III Augusta</p><i></i>
definitely the kitten. i'm going down the bookies to put a bet on giant kitten bones appearing somewhere near kalkriese to go with the attack mules.<br>
<br>
THanks for the links Quintus. . !st corps are doing the business. <p><BR><a href="http://pub45.ezboard.com/fromanarmytalkfrm6.showMessage?topicID=53.topic" target="Rules For Posting"></p><i></i>
In the name of heaven Catiline, how long do you propose to exploit our patience..
A true <i> legio Felix</i>.<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
<br>
Sander van Dorst<br>
<p></p><i></i>
Cat,<br>
<br>
Could you perhaps carve some out of polystyrene plastic? I used to make tank antennas out of the plastic "racks" that the pieces come attached to. Perhaps you cold dremel them? Or is 25mm too small? <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX "Ulpia Victrix" </p><i></i>