Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A word from your new Moderator...
Ok, Now listen up. I know this area tends to get pretty dicy at times, and tempers flare. But I want a clean fight, no rabbit punches, and watch the low blows. When I tell you to break, go to your respective corners, then come out fighting. Got it? Good. E EM <p>"Remember, pillage first....then burn."</p><i></i>
Good luck with that then.. Let's hope that it won't be as rowdy now that you're in command M <p></p><i></i>
Yes, we're pretty wild in here aren't we? Better watch out for the old feud over whether Warhammer Ancient Battles is better than DBM... E EM<br>
<br>
Cheers<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
Yes, Sir! (...sound of hobnailed boots walking away, back to their posts...) <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
I'll stand in the corner and wait for one or both of the contestants punch tiberius in the nose when he isn't looking...ROFL...rather like the MASH episode... <p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio III Augusta</p><i></i>
Hey, why do I get punched? I'm just the referee!<br>
<br>
Hey Marcus, we should start an Optio's club. <p>"Remember, pillage first....then burn."</p><i></i>
Is that kind of like an NCO's club? Sort of along the lines of No Legates, Tribunes, Centurions, Etc?? E EM<br>
<br>
Not a bad idea! <p>Marcus Bruttius Romulus<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio III Augusta</p><i></i>
Well, the funny thing is, there seems to be a few of us around. Matt Amt is an optio, Paul Dunn of Leg XXI is one, I believe there is one from Leg XII Fulminata as well. We could wear special party hats, and carry around noise makers. <p>"Only Trajan could go to Dacia."<BR>
Magnus/Matt<BR>
Optio<BR>
Legio XXX</p><i></i>