Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
0ad - RTS game
Hey Great forum you guys have here!<br>
<br>
I was looking for more information about Celtic Kings and I ran across this forum.<br>
<br>
I just thought I'd stop in and do a little bit of advertising if it’s ok. I am working on a Historical RTS that we are calling 0ad. We are just a bunch of high school and college aged students whose hobby is game development. We are working on creating this freeware game. If there is anyone out there who would like to check it out... you can do so here:<br>
<br>
scnpunk.heavengames.com/w...ndex.shtml<br>
<br>
We would like to hear any constructive criticism you might have, or maybe there might be a few more people here would like to get a little more involved in the development. <p></p><i></i>
Looking good! Keep us posted and thanks for the compliment. Just one little nitpick: the year 0AD does not exist, neither does 0 or 0BC. The years go from 12-31-1BC to 1-1-1AD. <p>Greets<BR>
<BR>
Jasper</p><i></i>
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
damn that looks good<br>
better than most commercial games I have seen<br>
<br>
you might want to consider selling it once you get<br>
it ready<br>
DAve <p></p><i></i>
Thankyou for the pointer Jasper. I was not aware of that untill you said something. But never fear that is only the codename for the project, once we get to the point of completion we will have a "contest" (except no prizes M ) to actually finalize the name of the game. We just use 0ad right now because its short to type and has nice ring to it.<br>
<br>
Dave - We will not sell this game for several reasons.<br>
<br>
In fact both of these questions have all the sudden become quite frequent so they are now answered in our FAQ.<br>
<br>
www.wildfiregames.com/0ad.../faq.shtml<br>
<p></p><i></i>