Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry miniatures
Hi all,

I want to introduce the site of Perry miniatures (28 mm) to You. Regrettably it is a little bit off-topic because they have no Ancients in their range. But their photo settings are from the very finest and I thought it might be interesting for the modelling enthusiasts in our rows.

[url:3hopkoz7]http://www.perry-miniatures.com[/url]

Firstly You have click on the cannon, then to select a range, afterwards click on 'Gallery' and You'll see a lot of very little avatars. Click on those and enjoy the mini-dioramas. And I highly recommend the second last range: Picture creation. The last range would be full of interest for the LOTR-afficionados.

Greets - Uwe
Greets - Uwe
Wonderful!
Magnus HÃ¥kenstad
Consvl, Legio XV, Norway

Is there anybody here who has got anything else they\'d rather be doing than marching UP and DOWN the square!!?
and the Perry-brothers themself are also really friendly! (had the honour of talking with them couple of years ago)
gr,
Jeroen Pelgrom
Rules for Posting

I would rather have fire storms of atmospheres than this cruel descent from a thousand years of dreams.
Very nice figures, with an amazing amount of detail and expression for such small scale!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Quote:and the Perry-brothers themself are also really friendly! (had the honour of talking with them couple of years ago)

Me too! When I won the GW Golden Demon Sword in 1997 I got to visit their premises and meet the sculptors and artists/painters.

Michael and Alan were extremely nice guys!

Regards,