Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virtual modeling
Anyone interested in computer 3D modeling of things Roman, particularly armor, weapons, and other things military? <p>Salve,<br>
Triarius<br>
One of the pack, maybe. One of the herd, <i>NEVER!</I></p><i></i>
Salve,<br>
<br>
I'm really interested in and I'm currently thinking about buying a really good 3D-program. I tried some freeware programs but they weren't really good enough.<br>
I think armor will be a very hard work, I will start with some models of buildings and things like that.<br>
<br>
I'm always open to give and take some hints...<br>
<br>
Vale,<br>
Sp. Purgitius Macer<br>
<p></p><i></i>
I suggest you visit the forums at www.big-i.com and ask for opinions and advice. I could just give you my recommendations (and I will, gladly) but I think you should have the benefit of those more knowledgeable and experienced than I am.<br>
<br>
BTW, this is almost a shameless plug: I'm the senior active administrator for that site. <p>Salve,<br>
Triarius<br>
One of the pack, maybe. One of the herd, <i>NEVER!</I></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/utriarius.showPublicProfile?language=EN>Triarius</A> at: 3/8/02 6:10:07 pm<br></i>
Salve,<br>
<br>
thank you for this great link - a really good forum. I will surely put some questions there...<br>
<br>
Vale<br>
Sp. Purgitius Macer<br>
<p></p><i></i>
goto: www.kazaalite.com.. . look for modeling programs.. You might be surprised. <p></p><i></i>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3D modeling: Arqspin richsc 0 2,108 04-20-2012, 04:23 PM
Last Post: richsc
  Sims Modeling satsobek 18 3,647 02-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Last Post: satsobek