Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you want to trade Age of Empires CCG, look here
www.ccgplanet.com/<br>
<br>
You can trade and discuss the various CCGs, including Age of Empires <p>------------------------<br>
<A HREF="http://www.ccgplanet.com/">CCGPlanet.com, the future of CCG Trading and Discussion
</p><i></i>
What is a CCG? I love playing Age of Empires but I'm no wizard at it and hence my ignorance. There was no explanation of what this acronym stands for in the FAQ section of the website listed. If this is related to gaming it should be under the Roman Historical Gaming & Modelling subtopic not Off-Topic. <p></p><i></i>
A ccg is a card game like Magic: The Gathering. Apparently they came out with a ccg for the classic computer title Age of Empires...<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
C. Brianus <p></p><i></i>
Someone said Age of Empires? Aaaahhh... Age of Empires.. A very addictive game that'll make you forget the difference between night and days, that'll make you asnwer to friends that ask you for dinner: "Can't. Tonight I'm killing Mongols.."<br>
And that makes you wish, sometimes, that in real life too, you could click on some people, see a little green bar lit up above their head, then click somewhere and they'd be gone...ODE EM<br>
Sorry.. <p></p><i></i>