Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperium: Rise of Rome, Graphics card poll
Hi,<br>
<br>
Richard (3D graphics programmer on the game) is doing a survey of graphics cards out there. So if you want to be certain that the engine he is working on will work on your card, please get over there and let him know what you've got.<br>
<br>
www.fenrir.dk/forum/index.pl<br>
<br>
Regards,<br>
<br>
Michael A.<br>
Designer/Developer<br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome <p>Strategy<br>
Designer/Developer<br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome</p><i></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte
Hey Michael, your new Imperium BB looks great!<br>
<br>
How do you like YaBB? I was looking at eventual ways to migrate RAT off EZboard using an independent BB program like YaBB or UBB. Is it difficult to use?<br>
<br>
Cheers,<br>
Jenny <p></p><i></i>
Cheers,
Jenny
Founder, Roman Army Talk and RomanArmy.com

We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.
-- Robert Louis Stevenson
I was quite happy with YaBB Gold, but not quite satisfied with the current version (YaBB Gold SP1). I seem to have some problems with it, though none of the users have complained yet... I think the jury is still out on exactly how good it is. I'm considering redoing the web pages, and may change the forum out depending on what I do with the pages.<br>
<br>
Installing and using it is no problem. My own experience is that it is significantly faster than ezboard. The main drawbacks I can think of is that you get high bandwidth if you have lots of users (though if you use the PhP-MySQL version, "YaBB SE", this should not be a problem), and that it of course takes up disk space on your server. But these are also problems when using ezboard, I believe (slow service if you have high bandwidth and only a limited number of messages stored).<br>
<br>
The nice thing about it is off course that it (YaBB, not UBB) is completely free, and you're in complete control of the board. <p>Strategy<br>
Designer/Developer<br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome</p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub45.ezboard.com/ustrategym.showPublicProfile?language=EN>StrategyM</A> at: 2/25/02 2:29:30 pm<br></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte
Btw - if there's anyone who visits the forum above who has any sorts of problems with it, please drop me a note. <p>Strategy<br>
Designer/Developer<br>
Imperium - Rise of Rome</p><i></i>
Regards,

Michael A./MicaByte

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperium Mini: A Brief History of Rome StrategyM 1 1,468 10-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Ioannes_Ahenobarbus
  Roma Serrectum: Impact on Graphics Card Quintus Sertorius 8 5,447 02-18-2008, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Marcus Hortensius Castus
  Imperium : Rise of Rome StrategyM 3 1,409 12-27-2004, 10:45 AM
Last Post: StrategyM