Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAP of ALL Romans in the world
Cool stuff guys.

Legion: TBD
Is there a way to get exact longs and latts? That would be good for adding exact sites..
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)
You could use google-earth or something like that to find the exact lat & long and then fill it out.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Webmaster & Editor, Ancient Warfare magazine
Yes, I can locate the exact place on the map/satellite view but I don't know the coordinates. If the system could show them like Google Earth does then I would be able to write them on the form and locate my group's see... :?

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
I know, but I don't know how to make the system show coordinates under the cursor. So copy the locations from Googleearth and then type them in when you submit a new map item.
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
OK Jasper, message received (I cannot get Google Earth working here, though, I must wait until I return home in the afternoon) It seems that our former posts just crossed over in the cyberspace... :roll:

Aitor
It\'s all an accident, an accident of hands. Mine, others, all without mind, from one extreme to another, but neither works nor will ever.

Rolf Steiner
hehehe. ok!
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Jasper,
I've tried to write the exact coordinates of our office but there wasn't enough space left for the fractions of seconds (Not to mention that perhaps latitude and longitude could be reversed :oops: ) Even if we don't appear on Australia, I'd like to do it correctly. could you help me, please? :roll:
Thanks,

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
Sure, just pm me the exact coordinates. And what's your web address?
Greets!

Jasper Oorthuys
Done, many thanks, Jasper! Big Grin

Aitor

Rolf Steiner
What's that impressive building where seem to live next to (in a field) :twisted: ? At least I managed to put my residence in the playgroup of the nearest school! Big Grin D
Robert Vermaat
FECTIO Late Romans
THE CAUSE OF WAR MUST BE JUST
(Maurikios-Strategikon, book VIII.2: Maxim 12)